top of page
  • Writer's pictureBill Raines

Kitchen fire damages Mitchell home Friday morning

MITCHELL - FEBRUARY 16, 2024 - Firefighters were able to confine a kitchen fire to that part of the residence early Friday morning.



According to Mitchell Assistant Fire Chief Wayne Coble a person who was cooking had a grease fire that they could not get out.


The 911 call reporting the fire came in at 1:57 am Friday morning sending Mitchell and Marion Township VFD to the scene to the 900 block of Main Street.


The occupant went on to stay with relatives for the night. Firefighters remained on scene until about 3:00 am.


For breaking news and information go to lczephyr.org. or like/follow the Lawrence County Zephyr Facebook page.


ADVERTISEMENTS













744 views0 comments

Comentários


bottom of page