BEDFORD - DECEMBER 12, 2023 - Firefighters responded to garage fire in the 4100 block south I Street at 12:15 am Tuesday morning.
A neighbor discovered the fire and made the 911 call.
Firefighters found smoke billowimg from the building.
Fire Chief Bobby Brown, Shawawick Volunteer Fire Department believes an air compressor was to blame for the fire.
The firefighters responded quickly to the scene and was able to bring the fire under control within 30 minutes.
Two vehicles were inside the building when the fire happened and firefighters were able to save them.
There was no injuries to fire personnel.
Lawrence County Sheriff's Department, Lawrence County Fire Territory Ambulance, Shawswick Volunteer Fire Department and Pleasant Run Township Volunteer Fire Department was dispatched to the scene.
For breaking news, news and information go to lczephyr.org or like/follow the Lawrence County Zephyr page.
American Rental 1416 James Avenue Bedford, Indiana