BEDFORD - JULY 31, 2023 - Bedford Fire Department responded to 140 block of White Lane early Monday morning due to an odor investigation.
The 911 call came in around 12:36 am Friday morning.
On arrival firefighters found no smoke or fire visible. However, the property owners was staining, and the cloth material they were using started getting hot. This normally occurs from spontaneous combustion.
Firefighters using thermal imaging cameras to detect any hotspots and locate the source of any heat.
Firefighters were on scene less than 30 minutes and officers from the Bedford Police Department assisted firefighters.
For breaking news, news and information go to lczephyr.org or like/follow the Lawrence County Zephyr Facebook page.
RealtorTonyaHudson@gmail.com Tonya Hudson has 18 years of real estate experience