Bedford Board of Works to Meet Tuesday at 4:00 p.m.
BEDFORD - ( January 14, 2022) - The Bedford Board of Works will meet Tuesday at 4:00 p.m. at City Concourse. The agenda for the meeting is listed below.
BOARD OF WORKS AND SAFETY
January 18th, 2022
1402 H Street
Call To Order
Reading And Approval Of Minutes – December 20th – Regular Meeting
1. Request Acceptance of Retirement and Staffing Changes – Fire Department – Chief John Hughes
• Battalion Chief Kenny Tumey – Retirement
• Captain Bruce Deckard Promoted to Battalion Chief
• Lieutenant Jeff Armstrong Promoted to Captain
• Senior Firefighter David Zeeks Promoted to Lieutenant
• Firefighter First Class Jeremy Nolan Promoted to Senior Firefighter
2. Request Approval and Acceptance of Mowing Contract Between City of Bedford and James & Barbara Baxter – David Flinn
3. Approval To Sign Claims