BEDFORD BOARD OF WORKS MEETING TODAY - WHITE RIVER HUMANE SOCIETY AGREEMENT
BEDFORD - DECEMBER 19, 2022 - Bedford Board of Works will take up the agreement and contract with the White River Humane Society today.
The Board of Works tabled the motion to fund the White River Humane Society pending the Bedford City Council's action at their meeting last month. The Bedford City Council withheld funding to the organization, because the council wanted to a member on their board.
However, there were several stipulations that the White River Humane Society made in order for a Bedford City Council member could hold a seat. The board of the White River Humane Society is an active volunteer board. Which means there are volunteers are required 20 hours more a month, and must pay dues.
The meeting will be held at the Stonegate Arts and Education Center the meeting will be at 4:00 p.m.
The complete agenda is listed below:
BOARD OF WORKS AND SAFETY
December 19th, 2022
StoneGate Arts & Education Center
931 15th Street
Call To Order
Reading And Approval Of Minutes – November 21st
1. Tabled –Approval & Acceptance Of Humane Society Agreement For 2023 – Mayor Sam Craig
1. Request Approval And Acceptance Of Service Agreement For Archive Social, Social Media
Archiving – Ashlynne Bender
2. Request Approval And Acceptance Of Quote For Englewood Fire Station – Installation Of New Flooring For Bedroom - Chief John Hughes
• Kirts Renovation, LLG
• McIntyre Brothers
• MATCON General Contracting
3. Request Acceptance Of Officer Tim Chen’s Disability Approval – Chief Terry Moore
4. Request Approval And Acceptance Of Accessible Park Sign – 617 W Street – Chief Terry Moore
5. Request Approval And Permission For Bedford Police Department To Participate In Operation Pullover/DUI Taskforce And Acceptance Of Grant Funding – Chief Terry Moore
6. Discussion And Approval Of Encumbrances – Marsha Pfeiffer
7. Approval To Sign Claims
Tell your friends to like or follow us on Facebook.
HOOSIER DADDIES COLLECTIBLES 1125 16th Street Bedford, Indiana